All 18 art Reviews

Narancia Ghirga Narancia Ghirga

DANG that's incredible!!!! Lovely pose, gorgeous colours!!! The monochrome was such a good idea to opt for with this and you totally nailed it aesthetically. Narancia's one of my favs so this makes me so happy!

Ecrillyc responds:

aa thank you so much! I'm glad you like it!!

chompfu chompfu

I'm dying, so happy to see my name stuck. IT'S PRETTY ACCURATE THOUGH

I really gotta say that your anatomy skills are on such high display with this piece especially! I've thought you do such a great job making nice curvature tot hings like legs when you set out to but they don't take away or detract from the simplicity that makes your style so you, it's a perfect mixture! Couple it with some fantastically dynamic and interesting lighting and shading and this is one of the better Chomp pics yet! I LOVE IT!

mogy64 responds:

i didnt know how to name it and i liked how it sounds haha!
im not so good with legs so i try to focus on them a lot, but im glad its working out! the simplicity was a bit hard to balance out, for example the hands were going to look more real too, but then i went nah she already has a ball head that doesnt matter lol
thank you!

Commission -Fuyuko Commission -Fuyuko

If there was a way to give six stars I'd give it cause this is just spectacular, thank you again!!!

mogy64 responds:

i didnt think youd have an account here haha! again, infinite thanks for commissioning!!

0006 0006

I LOVE Terekuribos!!!! Great job!! This is just adorable as heck. Great sense of movement.

HochiganMeat responds:

thanks, i love your work

Pokemon Palkia and Dialga Pokemon Palkia and Dialga

Wow these are great!!! The chibi Dialga is even cuter!

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

Thank you!

Ganguro Peach Ganguro Peach

This style is super cute!!

LilithN responds:

Sentinel Mantis Sentinel Mantis

Fantastic design and wonderful level of detail, these are so neat!

Marcomatic responds:

Cheers BLARGEN69 :) All done with a simple Ballpoint pen. You'd be surprised with the amount of detail you can achieve with the most simplest of tools.

osco osco

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous, amazng color choices and just fantastic character design and linework! I LOVE the tentacle tail that's so cool! He's precious!

MrWife responds:

oh gosh thank you so much :'D!!
my hubby guided me with what to do so this drawing came out fancy ;v;

and yeee ive wanted to use a tentacle for one of my OCs sometime

he is my percious octopus monster thing from space yis

Various poses 4 Various poses 4

Wow Sakari is oh so beautiful! I love your diversity and range in body types too, though subtle, the chubbiness on Vaspartama's really nice and distinct.

new dress new dress

Your dress reminds me of the lava paint in Super Mario Sunshine, DAAAMN GURL THAT DRESS IS HAWT